The front suspension on your INFINITI has control arms, or "A arms." They're important, since they're what connects the wheel assembly to the vehicle's frame or body.
The outer ends attached to a fastened, pressed-on, or bolted-in ball joint. There are also rubber bushings that make it possible for the arm to swing vertically and even out your ride when you go over potholes or bumps. The other end connects to a steering knuckle. When everything's working as it should, your wheels remain aligned and your tires stay on the road.
How to Recognize Control Arm Issues
However, control arms can bend or break due to wear-and-tear or age. When that happens, your safety's put at risk. Signs of failure include:
- The wheels vibrate or wobble
- The steering wheel roams or pulls to one side
- Unusual sounds
- Your ride is unusually uncomfortable
- Uneven tire wear
Install Genuine INFINITI Control Arms
To be safe, conduct an inspection at least once a year. If that shows that you need replace one or more control arms, make sure to use the best ones for your vehicle. Those made by your manufacturer are guaranteed to be compatible with your model, ensuring the kind of fit and performance you can trust. Our online auto parts store has plenty in stock and ready to ship. Buy now and we'll ship your order out ASAP!
No results found for "control arm, a arm". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!