The radiator in your INFINITI vehicle plays an important part when it comes to keeping your engine cool and operating at the right temperature. It does so by circulating fluid, usually a mixture of water and coolant, into the engine to remove the heat that's generated when the engine's operating.
How your Radiator Works
The radiator sends the fluid through inlet hoses to the engine, where it collects heat. The fluid then returns to the radiator via outlet hoses. There, the heat is dispersed harmlessly into the air through the radiator's large, finned surface. Then the fluid is free to return to the engine to repeat the process.
How to Detect Radiator Problems
Even the highest quality radiator can go bad, though. Signs of trouble include:
- Visible pools of green, red, or yellow liquid under your car or SUV
- You hear strange engine noises
- You smell the sweet odor of leaking coolant
- You experience air conditioning and heating trouble
Genuine OEM Radiator Parts Work Best
When you do need to replace a failing radiator component, insist on using the right part for your vehicle. INFINITI radiator parts are designed to be compatible with their models, delivering the precise fit and stellar performance you expect. Find everything you need for the job right here in our online auto parts inventory. Buy today and we'll get your order shipped right to your front door!
- 17 more
No results found for "radiator, radiator hose, radiator cap". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!